Marketing & Client Communications
Role: Marketing & Client Communications
Hours: Temporary position for maternity cover, 1 year, full or part time
Start Date: Flexible/April 2018
The role is wide-ranging and covers a number of disciplines within the marketing, communications and business development team.
Working directly for the Marketing Director and accountable for a number of key tasks and projects within the business to include;
- Data Management & Pipeline Reporting
- Client Communications & Relations
- Brand Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media & PR
- Campaign Planning & Management
- Event Management & Delivery
The role requires the following key attributes;
- On-Brand: strong on-brand orientation
- Prioritisation: work load prioritisation between medium term projects and short term, must do, day to day delivery
- Project Management: campaign planning, strategy and project delivery on time and on budget
- Communication: strong communication skills both internally with the team and externally with existing clients
- Process orientated: the ability to follow and/or establish documented repeatable business processes
Who will this role suit?
The role will suit an individual with a ‘can do’ hands-on approach, keen to get first hand and broad based experience of a marketing, communications and business development role within the financial services sector.
Established in 2007, the firm employs circa 20 people and provides, financial planning, wealth structuring and investment advice to high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals.
The marketing function was formed in 2015 and is therefore a relatively new business vertical.
More details about our firm can be found here.
Please send a CV and a covering letter explaining why you believe you may be suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in joining the Strabens Hall team?
If you would like to apply for the above position please send your CV, with a covering letter by email, to email@example.com. Please use the job title as the email subject.