Role: Investment Support
Employment Type: Full-Time Employed
Location: Central London
Experience: Relevant Wealth Management or Investment Management industry experience
Salary: 30-35k dependent on experience
Strabens Hall requires a bright and articulate individual with relevant experience for a full-time permanent role in the investment team. The vacancy has arisen as a result of increased workload as the business expands.
The firm acts for a wide range of clients, and is recognised as being a leader in its field by both third party professionals and industry media. Strabens Hall are multiple award winners, including winning the City Wealth Magic Circle award for Financial Advisory Firm of the Year for three years running.
Key tasks will include:
- Administering and processing Investments
- Liaising with platforms/custodians regarding trades
- Preparation of quarterly and ad hoc investment reports
- Resolving queries from clients in an accurate and timely manner
- Overseeing general back office tasks including new client account opening, management fees and fund execution
- Facilitation and organisation of client transfers
- Checking that the implementation of phased investment into model portfolios is up to date
- Submitting investment switch data to platform providers
- Rebalancing portfolios
- Providing monthly update reports for the Investment Committee
- Implementing Investment Committee output
- Maintaining the database/CRM
The role requires the following key attributes;
- Previously worked as an Administrator within the Wealth Management or Investment Management industry
- Strong numerical abilities and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Excel including pivot tables and producing reports
- Good communication skills
- Proven ability to work towards strict deadlines
- Confidence and ability to take ownership
Who will this role suit?
The role will suit a candidate with a ‘can do’ approach who also has a strong and conscientious work ethic, and is keen to get broad-based experience across investment management at a leading advisory firm. A minimum of two years relevant industry experience is required. Support for professional career study is available. Total remuneration will be in line with experience and include a discretionary bonus scheme. Qualifying pension and healthcare, cycle to work and annual travel loan schemes available.
About Strabens Hall
Established in 2007, the firm provides financial planning, wealth structuring and investment advice to high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals. Strabens Hall has offices in London and France and serves clients internationally.
Working at Strabens Hall
We hold regular in-house and external events which all of our team are encouraged to attend. We provide quarterly team events, with an annual away day each summer and ad hoc sporting and charity events are taken part in.
If you would like to join our hard working, friendly, professional team, send a copy of your current CV along with a covering letter to Abbie.Holmes@strabenshall.co.uk
Find out what our current and previous employees have to say about working at Strabens Hall at Glassdoor.
Are you interested in joining the Strabens Hall team?
If you would like to apply for the above position please send your CV, with a covering letter by email, to email@example.com. Please use the job title as the email subject.