Financial Planning Support
Role: Financial Planning Support
Hours: Full time
Start Date: Summer 2018
Strabens Hall requires a bright and articulate individual with relevant financial services experience for a full-time permanent role in the administration team at its offices in Soho, London W1.
The firm acts for a wide range of clients, and is recognised as being a leader in its field by both third party professionals and industry media.
Some financial services qualifications are desirable, as are initiative and drive.
Key tasks will include:
- Acting as the point of contact between advisers, clients and third party product providers
- Establishing and maintaining electronic client files (Curo CRM)
- Obtaining information and maintaining accurate records
- Sourcing quotations, illustrations and supporting documentation
- Preparing valuations, reports and other material for client meetings
- Processing new business applications and maintaining accurate records of transactions
The role requires the following key attributes;
- Detail: excellent attention to detail
- Prioritisation: the ability to work independently and proactively
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication skills
Who will this role suit?
The role will suit an individual with a ‘can do’ approach with a strong and conscientious work ethic keen to get broad based experience across financial planning and investment management at a leading advisory firm.
Established in 2007, the firm employs circa 20 people and provides, financial planning, wealth structuring and investment advice to high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals.
More details about our firm can be found here.
Please send a CV and a covering letter explaining why you believe you may be suitable for the role to: email@example.com
Are you interested in joining the Strabens Hall team?
If you would like to apply for the above position please send your CV, with a covering letter by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the job title as the email subject.