Financial Planning Support
Role: Financial Planning Support
Strabens Hall requires a bright and articulate individual with a number of years’ relevant financial services experience for a full-time permanent role in the administration team at its offices in Soho, London W1 as a result of internal promotion.
The firm acts for a wide range of clients, and is recognised as being a leader in its field by both third party professionals and industry media, having recently won the City Wealth Magic Circle award – Financial Advisory Firm of the Year – for the second year running.
Some relevant financial services qualifications are desirable, but experience, initiative and drive are equally important.
Key tasks will include:
- Acting as the point of contact between advisers, paraplanners, clients and product providers
- Establishing and maintaining electronic client files (Curo CRM)
- Obtaining information from clients and third parties
- Sourcing quotations, illustrations and supporting documentation
- Preparing valuations, reports and other material for client meetings
- Processing new business applications and maintaining accurate records of transactions
The role requires the following key attributes;
- Detail: excellent attention to detail
- Prioritisation: the ability to work independently and proactively
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication skills
Who will this role suit?
The role will suit an individual with a willingness to make a meaningful contribution to the team effort, who also has a strong and conscientious work ethic, and is keen to build on their career to date.
Support for professional career study is available.
Remuneration will be in line with experience, to include salary and bonuses.
Established in 2007, the firm employs circa 20 people and provides financial planning, wealth structuring and investment advice to high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals.
Are you interested in joining the Strabens Hall team?
If you would like to apply for the above position please send your CV, with a covering letter by email, to email@example.com. Please use the job title as the email subject.