Financial Planning Support
Job Title: Financial Planning Support
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Start Date: Immediately
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: The core hours are 09:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday, but at times there will be a requirement to work outside these, including attendance at events the company organises for clients and professional connections.
Established in 2007, the firm employs circa 20 people and provides financial planning, wealth structuring and investment advice to high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals.
The firm requires a bright and articulate individual with relevant financial services experience for a full-time permanent role in the administration team at its offices in Soho, London W1 as a result of internal promotions.
The firm acts for a wide range of clients, and is recognised as being a leader in its field by both third party professionals and industry media, having recently won the City Wealth Magic Circle award – Financial Advisory Firm of the Year – for the second year running.
Some financial services qualifications are desirable, as are initiative and drive.
Key tasks will include:
- Acting as the point of contact between advisers, clients and third party product providers
- Establishing and maintaining electronic client files (Curo CRM)
- Obtaining information and maintaining accurate records
- Sourcing quotations, illustrations and supporting documentation
- Preparing valuations, reports and other material for client meetings
- Processing new business applications and maintaining accurate records of transactions
The role requires the following key attributes;
- Detail: excellent attention to detail
- Prioritisation: the ability to work independently and proactively
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication skills
Who will this role suit?
The role will suit an individual with a ‘can do’ approach who also has a strong and conscientious work ethic, and is keen to get broad-based experience across financial planning and investment management at a leading advisory firm.
Support for professional career study is available.
Are you interested in joining the Strabens Hall team?
If you would like to apply for the above position please send your CV, with a covering letter by email, to email@example.com. Please use the job title as the email subject.